Denmark is now in crisis risk category 5 – the highest level in Denmark. That means a widespread disease in the population and a heavy press on the health system. Many operations and treatment, that is not essential for survival are postponed.
- Gathering ban is changed from 10 to 5 people.
- Distance to other people in public is changed from 1 to 2 meters.
- Strong encouragement to cancel all possible plans
- Strong encouragement to work from home whenever possible
- All shopping should be done alone
- Strong encouragement to uphold the 5 people gathering ban in private homes as well – including all residents
The prime Minister also announced, that we should expect that all restrictions that will currently run out 17th January are very likely to be extended.
Vaccination is done quickly. For each bottle of 5 dosis, we are actually capable of extracting 6 dosis in most cases.
There is lots of free capacity. Use it if relevant.
Herning local specific
The hospital in Herning has a very low number of COVID19 cases compared to the region.